Bespoke home care packages in New Farm, Brisbane
All of our clients have different home care needs. That’s why we’re committed to providing a comprehensive level of care that covers all bases.
Our home care packages are designed to fit your exact needs. As part of this process, we take a 5-step approach to ensure that you’re getting the services and care that you need.
- First, we assess the level of home care that you need. This will be done with a consultation and a home visit to help determine what services you or your loved ones will need. This can be a difficult step to take, but it’s important for us to take this step together so we can understand your circumstances and provide the right level of care.
- Next, we’ll ask you to register with My Aged Care. You can do this by visiting their website or calling them. This is a necessary process to help you get approved for home care. If you need help during this step, our experts will be ready and available to assist you.
- Afterwards, a team of professionals including a nurse, physiotherapist and occupational therapist will carry out an aged care assessment. This will determine the level of care you need and also assist with funding through government incentives.
- At this point, HomeCaring will help connect you with local carers in New Farm so you can decide on a provider. We’ll compile the package based on your personal needs which you can then accept or decline.
- Once accepted, your home care package will begin within 2 weeks and we can further fine-tune your package based on your circumstances. We understand that your situation can change at any moment, which is why we’re adamant about providing personalised care that suits your needs as they change.
Our goal at HomeCaring is to offer an outstanding level of care that is tailored to your exact preferences. No matter what you want to achieve in life or the type of lifestyle you want to adopt, we’re here to help you every step of the way while ensuring that you retain your dignity and independence.
Professional dementia care in New Farm, Brisbane
HomeCaring offers a variety of dementia care services that are tailored to your circumstances. Our in-home dementia care is designed to provide your family with 24-hour home care support whenever you need it the most. Whether you only need our services for a few hours a day or for an extended period of time, we’re more than happy to assist you with our bespoke services.
Our initial consultation will help provide you with a comprehensive understanding of what we can do and how we can help. We’ll listen exactly to your needs and personalise our dementia care package to suit your circumstances. No matter what your situation at home is, we’re confident that we can offer you a professional dementia care service that fits your schedule and preferences.
Simply get in touch with us today to learn more about our dementia care services.
Personalised disability care in New Farm, Brisbane
A disability can often strip you of your independence and dignity. At HomeCaring, we understand this all too well and are dedicated to offering our clients a personalised level of service wherever they are. Our disability care services are designed to help our clients get the help and assistance they need wherever they are. This ensures that they can live the lifestyle they want instead of being held back by their condition.
We also understand that it can be stressful to provide disability care to your loved ones. We know that you want the best for them but don’t want to sacrifice all of your time. That’s why our services are aimed at providing a flexible level of care that you can rely on whenever you need it. We listen to your circumstances and aim to fill in whenever you need professional and trustworthy disability care in New Farm, Brisbane.
HomeCaring understands that there’s no such thing as a single solution for all of your needs. That’s why we build all of our services around your personal requirements. We listen to your needs and preferences during our consultation, and we’ll build a personalised plan that achieves a flexible level of care that suits your preferences.
Our staff are able to provide an exceptional level of disability care for a vast selection of conditions. This includes Huntington’s, epilepsy, strokes, cardiac conditions, multiple sclerosis and more. If you’d like to learn more, don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information on our disability care services.
Get in touch with HomeCaring today for home care services in New Farm, Brisbane
For personalised home care services in New Farm, Brisbane that is truly understanding, compassionate and tailored to your needs, look no further than HomeCaring. Our range of aged care, dementia care, disability care and rehabilitative services are provided equally to all clients in and around the New farm area. Simply contact us today and we’d be happy to arrange a consultation to help identify your needs, discuss your preferences, and the care you need to live a happy and fulfilling lifestyle.